Certified Personal Trainer, Master Trainer
My name is William Nguyen. I’m a full-time, Certified Personal Trainer, with over 10 years of experience and 4 certifications. I’ve been an athlete my entire life and I still compete in fitness shows.
There are 3 questions I would ask when considering working with a Personal Trainer:
1 ) Does this trainer look and act the part of a fitness professional? Is he/she an athlete? Whether or not my trainer is devoted enough to take care of himself/herself demonstrates the knowledge and dedication that he/she can impart to me. It also reinforces the understanding and empathy required to guide and build others through strategic nutrition, health, and fitness.
2) Is my trainer passionate about what he does for a living? Does he take pride in helping others reach their personal goals in a knowledgeable and experienced manner? Knowing that I will work with my trainer on a daily or consistent basis, it’s important that my trainer can be genuine, motivating, and inspiring.
3) Do I trust this person with my physical well being, that they will keep me safe and have my best interest at all times?
If I can check all 3 as I consider hiring a Personal Trainer, then I know I am ready to invest in my health and fitness and to make an active, positive change in my life!
I live and breathe health and fitness, not only for my personal goals, but also for my clients. There is nothing I love more than guiding others to meet their fullest potential. Nothing is more fulfilling than watching my clients achieve their goals.
We all have one life in this world, so let’s make the most of it. The only way to be in the best shape of your life or even turn the hands of time back is through health and fitness. These are true and bold facts of life. This is your opportunity, your challenge, your life…
If you are ready to become the best version of yourself, then it would be my honor and pleasure to help you in every step of the way!
- NASM CPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- CES – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- PES – Performance Exercise Specialist
- FNS – Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Strategic Nutrition Program Design
- Certified Insanity Graduate
- Certified P90X Graduate
- WBFF Muscle Model Competitor
- Strength and Conditioning
- Weights and Resistance
- TRX Suspension
- Power Training
- Stability, Flexibility, and Endurance Training
- Track and Field